All interviewers who recruit respondents for B-to-B studies are specially trained and are able to win over target groups that are difficult to reach.
Depending on the initial situation, INNOFACT either uses addresses provided by the client (e.g. by customers) or researches the contact persons in the companies according to precise specifications. The institute’s own CATI system is a proprietary development and has been specifically optimised for use in B-to-B studies:
- Plausibility checks and calculations during the interview
- Documentation of contact and interview history
- Sample management and deadline monitoring
- Automated reminder functionalities
- Multi-Method-Option: Seamless use of the questionnaire also as an online interview